We were listening when you asked to be able to request a study room online rather than calling the Reference Desk. Now available on the right side of the library homepage is a link to the signup.
These are the guidelines:
1. Rooms are designed for quiet work and study for 1 or 2 people.
2. WIFI Internet access is available.
3. A study room may be reserved up to 1 day in advance.
4. Each group or entity may reserve the room for no longer than 1, two hour block per day.
5. Your reservation will be held for 15 minutes.
6. For more information call 781-235-1610, ext. 1118.
7. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 781-235-1610 x 1118 or email us so the room may be made available for other users.